Apparel Pre Production Sample Development Service


C. Sample Manufacturing (30 to 40 business days)

When we make your first sample, we are primarily concerned with the fit. We send you the sample and the measurement lists, you notify us of your adjustments, and we make another sample until we nail the fit down. Pinning, cutting, taping and otherwise marking your sample and returning it to us is a good method of communicating your adjustments. Include as many notes and sketches as necessary. Minor revisions may be made without the need for re-sampling. While we are manufacturing your samples we have to keep going on the fabric approval to.

Once the sample is finalized, we make a production sample. The production sample is exactly what your production will look like, and becomes the benchmark and standard. Production sample protects you from receiving a different model. When you receive the full order, you have a pattern to check the quality and other details. If the full order is not exactly as same as production sample we kindly take our products back and start re manufacturing your order.

Please note that on first samples we often use substitute fabrics in order to keep your costs down. For example, this would be true if you were intending to use a custom knitted fabric, a particularly expensive fabric, or a special order fabric. Original fabric, accessories will be used with production sample.

DEPOSIT AND PAYMENT

A deposit of 60% of gross order is required when the customer approves the production sample. The remaining 40% is due prior to shipping. We accept check, Money Orders and wire transfers. A deposit will be required to begin pre-production pattern and sample making. The deposit amount will be determined after we provide you with an initial estimate. Once your production deposit is received we will contact you with your production completion date. Please note that if you are ordering special or having a mill knit your fabric, the completion date may vary.

PRE-PRODUCTION

A. Production Approval

Production approval is provided in the form of a Purchase Order, which is called a PO for short. Production cannot proceed until we receive your written, faxed, or emailed PO and orders to proceed. Your PO should include.

  1. The style number
  2. Sizes and Quantities
  3. Fabrics and Colors
  4. Any special instructions
  5. Price

Cancellations cannot be accepted after a PO has been submitted and production has begun.

Advertisements